- HIIFF offers special charity screening for the visually impaired
- Round-table forum probes sci-tech innovation in film industry
- Golden Coconut Carnival brings immersive experiences to visitors
- VR films showcased at HIIFF for 1st time
- Outdoor screenings of 5th HIIFF popular among visitors
- Golden Coconut Forum to probe future development in China's film industry
- 5th HIIFF sets to unveil on Dec 16
The 5th Hainan Island International Film Festival's "Bright Cinema" charity screening event was held in Sanya on Dec 20, gathering over 50 visually impaired to enjoy the film "Lighting up the Stars."
The fifth Hainan Island International Film Festival in Sanya has attracted hosts of guests and tourists from both home and abroad, boosting the popularity of local tourism.
The 5th Hainan Island International Film Festival's Golden Coconut Carnival kicked off on Dec 17 and will run until Dec 21, igniting a new wave of cultural activities following opening ceremony of the HIIFF.
The 5th Hainan Island International Film Festival (HIIFF) has launched a virtual reality (VR) film experience zone that will run from Dec 17 to 21 between 9 am and 6 pm.